Orange Leap is happy to announce the Shine Brighter Series, a regularly scheduled online presentation on a variety of topics especially for Nonprofit organizations. There is no registration fee for these presentations, but you must register.
Finding: Marketing in the Age of Social Media
Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:00 PM CDT
Guest speaker Joe Stradinger, CEO and founder of Leadify will share a game plan for handling social media and explores how to craft appropriate messages and highlight important benefits of a social presence.
Joe will also cover some of the benefits for nonprofits using social media, such as: fundraising, attracting new donors/volunteers/advocates, promoting events, providing information, and
ultimately fulfilling your mission through awareness and education. Case studies of various nonprofits will be used as examples.
Key Learning Points:
- Gain insight into the value of Social Branding including how to find and engage constituents
- Understand the basic formula of designing and
implementing an effective social media strategy including:
- Being an authority
- Growing your reach
- Influencing and prompting decisions
- Understanding how to leverage social media to listen and learn from conversation
- Tips on how the social networks really work and the myths that exist
We hope you will you us for this timely and valuable presentation. There is no cost to attend, but you must register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.